Classes from all over Denmark visit Station NextHow
- The classes work in the same way as professional teams throughout preproduction, production and postproduction
- The classes receive our material and start the scriptwriting process
- Our producers visit the classes and initiate the preproduction process
- The classes spend four days at Station Next going through the production and postproduction processes
- The classes show their films at a premiere in our cinema
- All productions use our online production tool Filmlinjen.dk. See the presentation in English
- To give students the experience of a typical film production in order to improve theirskills and improve their future productions
- To increase the students’ awareness of the wide variety of jobs involved in film making and to encourage them to train and find jobs within the film industry
The film crew
The school class works in the same way as a film crew.
Each student takes on or more of the above jobs.